EPO offers comprehensive bioinformatics and biostatistics solutions with a special focus on the analysis of transcriptomics and genomics datasets. Our state-of-the-art bioinformatics pipeline guarantees high quality results and clear answers to your research questions.
Molecular characterization of established PDX models is key for the selection of suitable candidates for efficacy testing. We continuously characterize our models by RNA- as well as targeted or whole exome sequencing. With the obtained data we are able to perform the following analyses:
- Gene expression profiling of selected genes or gene signatures to verify the expression of your target gene(s)
- Mutational analysis of expressed genes
- Estimation of copy number variations
- Analysis of cancer-related biological processes and pathway activities
- Evaluation of drug response signatures
- HLA matching which allows the selection of suitable PDX models for immuno-oncology studies in humanized models
- Copy number variations or mutations in non-transcribed genes can be performed in further detail after whole exome or targeted sequencing (if available or on request).
Similar to clinical trials, more complex preclinical studies such preclinical trials require an estimation of the response variance that allows the calculation of optimal sample sizes to achieve sufficient statistical power. Our scientific and bioinformatics team will actively support you to tailor a study design specifically for your needs based on detailed statistical analyses.